Maria SS del Portosalvo | Curch | PORTO
The Church of Maria Santissima del Portosalvo
Works of art in the Church
Noteworthy restoration and expansion works were carried out between 1922 and 1925, when the long narrow barrel-vaulted nave was set, which shows a beautiful painting of the 20th century Immaculate.
The characteristic bell tower dates back to 1954, decorated with classical columns, built with the contribution of all the citizens of the village.